Installing localised man pages

Hi,

I'm the Debian and upstream maintainer of roxterm. I've been sent a set
of Spanish translations, including the XML files for generating the man
pages. The existing English man pages are installed in
/usr/share/man/man1 (when $prefix is set to /usr by debian/rules) by
automake's man_MANS rules but I can't work out how to get automake to
deal with localised man pages. I presume the Spanish versions should be
installed in /usr/share/man/es/man1 for instance.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk