The Tor Project is looking for translators

Hi everyone,

Tor is a software developed by The Tor Project that enables users to
access websites and other Internet services anonymously. The Tor
Project is now looking for more people to help translate Tor and
related projects. We are particularly in need of Spanish, Persian,
Chinese, Burmese, Arabic, and Russian, for which we have some funding
available. If you'd like to help out, please take a look at
https://translation.torproject.org to see all the languages that have
been enabled so far.

Translators will also be given awesome Tor t-shirts and have their
name mentioned on https://www.torproject.org/people.html.en.

Please email tor-translation@torproject.org if you want to help out
and/or you have any questions!

Thanks,