Re: [D-I] Level 2 statistics now count grub2 debconf templates

Quoting Ossama Khayat (okhayat@yahoo.com):

> I didn't see that :-) and yes, I should have RTFM!
>
> I checked out svn but couldn't commit back. So, I'm reporting the translation
> updates through BTS.

tasksel is managed in a git repo. I haven't been very good at
consistently giving commit rights to translators who I give commit
rights to D-I SVN. Can you re-check if you have such rights (I'm
offline right now and can't do it myself).

Anyway, your tasksek tasks translation update will be pushed as soon
as I get online access..