[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Possible l10n upload of clamav to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs?

Dear Debian clamav maintainer(s),

("oh no, not him again"...)

The clamav Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
for po-debconf, namely bug number 585482 (and maybe other similar bugs).

The i18n team is now hunting the very last bits of missing localization
and your package went on our radar. You may have uploaded recently but,
unfortunately for you, you then got *another* l10n bug report. We
really should prevent translators from translating..:-)

So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I.
Not with an NMU intent as I doubt that NMU'ing clamav for this would
be a great idea....but more jumping on your toes...:-)

If you intent to upload yourself after I prodded you, please discuss
with me. I propose handling a translation update round and I can
handle it myself for you.  That will just require a few days and may
help those translators who haven't catched up yet (we can at least
expect something from the Czech, Japanese and maybe Vietnamese teams,
from my current knowledge of who is active and who is not).


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: