Re: dokuwiki 0.0.20091225c-5: Please translate debconf PO for the package dokuwiki

Le dimanche 11 juillet 2010, Christian PERRIER a écrit :
> Ouch, 40 untranslated messages?

8 of them are simply choices (single words), 17 are full descriptions. I
have no idea of where the remaining ones come from, I think the
descriptions are split by paragraphs.

In fact I implemented in debconf an integrated tool for initial
configuration, that was really necessary to get a fully functional
installation, but that was just unusable with Debian, leading to poor
functionnality of my package. This is a lot of strings, yes…

> These could have deserved a review on debian-l10n-english (I haven't
> seen them but we can always improve something..:-))

I did show them on <debian-l10n-english@>, cf. [1]! It has been some
time ago, but I had to check my package, get reviewed and sponsored, so
I got a bit late.

    [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/2010/03/msg00045.html

--
Tanguy Ortolo