[D-I] (re-)completing D-I translations for sublevel 3 is now OK

Hello,

Translators who closely follow D-I translation work (either manually
by checking the l10n stats pages or automatically by getting notices
from the "websec" tool) noticed that 3 new strings appeared last week
in sublevels 1 and 2.

These strings belong to the hw-detect component of D-I and more
particularly to a udeb named "driver-injection-disk-detect". This
component has been introduced in Ubuntu in order to support some
devices that are present in some netbooks. These devices do "embark"
on the hardware itself a virtual disk that includes device drivers
(read kernel modules) for some versions of the operating system.

At this point, this is indeed only useful for Ubuntu, but some use
could be made of it for Debian and the component was included in
Debian too. As a side consequence, this brings a menu entry and one
template as translatable material.

After the componentwas introduced last week, some discussion happened
between D-I developers about the wording of the new strings....and
they have consequently been changed. This was tricky as the concept of
these "injection disks" is hard to explain in a few words...what
you're seeing is the result of a long discussion..:-)

These strings are also used very seldomly and the template itself
shouldn become invisible during default installs in the future, even
on systems where it is actually used. So, the strings were moved to
sublevel 3.

The situation is thus the following:

-languages that were complete for sublevels 1 and 2 before the new
component introduction are still complete for these sublevels. They
may have been incomplete during a few days

-languages that were complete in sublevel 3 now have 3 strings to
"fix". Some of them were fixed during the few days where these strings
were in sublevels 1 and 2...but they've been modified anyway..:-)

This mail is meant to give you a GO. Translators who noticed that we
were having an ongoing discussion about wording and thus refrained
from updating their translations can now re-complete them. We will do
our best to not break these strings again.

I will include this in my weekly notice about translation status.