Re: Intent to NMU postgrey to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 07:11:03PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The postgrey Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 546685 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> The i18n team is now hunting the very last bits of missing localization
> and your package went on our radar. You may have uploaded recently but,
> unfortunately for you, you then got *another* l10n bug report.

Hi Christian!
no need to NMU, I'm avaialble, I'll go on holidays from April 8th and
I'll get back on April 29th but before that I can do any upload as you
please.

The only i18n thing in bugs.debian.org/postgrey is the japanese
translation, which I have already pushed to git, please let me know if
there are any other translation. Once you confirm that we're fine or you
provide me with the additional translations I will package the new
version of postgrey and do an upload straight away.

I'm available to do uploads from 18:30 IST (== GMT+1) to midnight every
day of the week until April 8th.

Thanks a lot for your mail, sorry for the late update of postgrey but I
didn't feel there was enough stuff to make an upload, if this thing is
urgent, as I said, the upload will be certainly done in the same day.

Cheers
Antonio