Announce of the upcoming NMU for the libphidgets package

Dear maintainer of libphidgets and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the libphidgets Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in four
days, so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
cs de es fi fr gl ja nl pt ru sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the libphidgets package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Monday, March 29, 2010. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Thursday, March 18, 2010   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Tuesday, March 23, 2010       : send this notice
 Monday, March 29, 2010       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Tuesday, March 30, 2010       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/7-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Tuesday, April 06, 2010       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: madduck@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-08-11 19:20+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:1001
msgid "Which group should be able to interact with the Phidgets?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:1001
msgid ""
"To use the Phidgets, one must be able to read and write to the device files "
"corresponding to the Phidgets in /proc/bus/usb. If you have hotplug "
"installed, this will be managed automatically. In that case, please enter "
"the group that should be given access to the Phidgets."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:2001
msgid "Should this group be created by the package?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:2001
msgid ""
"The package can automatically create the group you requested in the previous "
"question. Do you want it to do so?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:3001
msgid "Should this group be deleted when the package is removed?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:3001
msgid ""
"Upon removal of the package, it can automatically delete the group. All "
"membership data will be purged. Do you want the package to delete the group "
"upon removal?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:4001
msgid "Should the previous group be deleted?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:4001
msgid ""
"You chose to rename the group allowed to access to the Phidgets. Should the "
"group created during package installation be deleted? You will have the "
"option to migrate the membership to the new group."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:5001
msgid "Should the group membership be migrated to the new group?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../libphidgets0.templates:5001
msgid ""
"You chose to rename the group allowed to access to the Phidgets. Do you want "
"all members of the previous group to be automatically added to the new group?"
msgstr ""