D-I translations: time to start waking up!

I haven't been very proactive during last months to nag you l10n
people to complete the Debian Installer translations.

This was mostly because the first release of D-I for squeeze is still
in the pipe and it was originally decided to not put a high stress on
localization for that alpha release.

However, it becomes quite clear that there won't be so many releases
of beta or alpha versions. Also, even though it is also likely that
the release of squeeze may take *months* from now (given the high
number of RC bugs we have), it is TIME TO WAKE UP and complete
translations.

We only have 21 languages that are 100% as of now. This is low.

I'm particularly thinking about language where *no* update happened
since the release of lenny and the final rushes in late 2008.

So, please, if your language is listed below in anything by "Complete
languages", get in touch with me to help completing it...or just
complete it if your the D-I l10n coordinator for that language.

Complete languages:
 ar ast bg bn cs de el et fi fr it ja lt nb pl pt ru sk sv th tr

Active languages that had at least one update since lenny:
99%: be eo eu gl nl zh_CN zh_TW
97%: da gu ko vi
96%: es
95%: mr
94%: hi pt_BR sl
93%: hu ro tl

Active languages that had *no update* since lenny:
92%: bs ca dz he hr id ka km lv mk ml ne nn pa sq ta wo
90%: uk
87%: ku
86%: am
83%: kk
73%: sr
69%: cy
60%: ga
15%: se

Prospective languages (not activated in D-I):
65%: is
43%: ms
27%: si
24%: br