Introduction to i18n -- what to do?

Hi,

What should we do on "Introduction to i18n" which was written by
Tomohiro KUBOTA who is recently retired and this document has not been
keeping up with recent UTF-8 transition state.

This is still listed under: DDP Developers' Manuals page.  Is this OK?

At least his e-mail address needs to be erased.

Please let me know what document is best practice guide for i18n in
Debian/Ubuntu world?

Since I can not find any other alternative, I am thinking to add
comments on each page that this was written in 2000 and does not address
all the issies after 2009.

Osamu