Updating Tasksel translation - howto?

Hi!

I'm trying to get Norwegian Bokmål on track again, and now it's time
to update tasksel. I have read about Tasksel in the "Debian Installer
Internationalization and Localization Guide" - see
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s05.html#id2707852

It says "In case SVN commits are absolutely impossible, these updates
can be sent as bug reports [...]". Hm, I just ran svn update on the
old tasksel folder (checked out from svn.debian.org) and it no longer
contains anything. I see that they are using Git, so I guess the docs
are wrong? However, since I'm not going to setup Git right now just to
commit this translation, I checked if bug reports are actually handled.
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=tasksel;dist=unstable
seems to indicate that it might not. (A Slovak and Russian update is
still open.) Does this mean that Git is the only option?

Regards,
Hans