Re: gpsd 2.39-7: Please update debconf PO translation for the package gpsd

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Bernd Zeimetz (bzed@debian.org):
>> Hi,
>>
>> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
>> gpsd. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
>
> I have a few comments about the changes:

Thats the reason why I've posted the new template for review on
debian-l10n-english and waited for some time to get replies.The suggestions from
the single answer I got were included in the template. So I'll add the colons
later and unfuzzy the translations. Everything else will have to wait until I
change the templates again.

 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
                   ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F