tuxcmd: Request for translations for updated strings

Dear Debian I18N people

I'm Cc'in Tomas the upstream developer of tuxcmd too.

[I'm not currently subscribed to the list, thus could you please Cc me
on replies?]

I would like to ask in helping updating string translations for tuxcmd
in the development versions. If you have interest, could you sent the
translated/updated files either to me (and I will forward it to Tomas)
or directly to him?

The current translated language (some with missing strings, since
update from 0.6.50) are found in git [1].

 [1] http://git.bzatek.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=tuxcmd;a=tree;f=translations;

If you would like to contribute a new translation, then you can pick
the UTranslation_EN.pas, and convert it like explained in developtment
informations [2].

 [2] http://tuxcmd.sourceforge.net/devel.php

Many thanks in advance and thanks for your overall contributions
Salvatore