Re: openoffice.org 1:3.1.1-5: Please translate debconf PO for the package openoffice.org

Quoting Rene Engelhard (rene@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 05:52:11AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I noticed something weird with Russian and Turkish translations: both
> > have the same translator...and no Language-Team.
>
> Actually this is correct. Rail commited them both directly to the repos
> (as I did with de)
>
> > Respective language teams might want to have a look at this anyway.
>
> Maybe, but Rail also got the podebconf-report-po mail.

Still, I'd recommend to coordinate with translation teams.

Arguably the Turkish translation team is not very active (but the list
exists anyway) but the Russian one is really active.

I always encourage people who want to make a single translation
because they have some interest in a given package to still coordinate
with existing translation teams. Just the way *you* did for German,
René, indeed..:-)