Re: Intent to NMU nut to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

salut Christian,

2009/10/10 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Dear Debian maintainer,

The nut Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
for po-debconf, namely bug number 524263 (and maybe other similar bugs).

The i18n team is now hunting the very last bits of missing localization
and your package went on our radar. You may have uploaded recently but,
unfortunately for you, you then got *another* l10n bug report.

So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I
with an NMU intent...:-)
(...)

go ahead. I'm busy with major upstream (and few health problems), and have not planned to get back on packaging before at least 2 weeks.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops