Re: drivel 3.0.0-1: Please translate the package drivel

Quoting Neil Williams (codehelp@debian.org):

> These translators will be contacted separately. However, a lot of the
> those translators are no longer active, so I'm happy for anyone to take

Have you?

I see nothing in debian-l10n-french, so either the list was not listed
in "Language-Team", or you used podebconf-report-po without
"--languageteam"....or the mail hasn't reached the list yet....or did
fall in my spam trap and I didn't notice..:-)

BTW: great to see you back on duty, Neil.