Reorganization od D-I localization "levels"

After a short discussion on -i18n[1], later crossposted to -boot, I
finally achieved a reorganization of the Debian Installer localization
"levels" (that appear in statistics pages[2] and spellchecking pages[3])

Please refer to the abovementioned discussion for details, so in
short:

Levels 1 and 2 remain unchanged

Level 4 and 5 disappear

Level 3 is only left with debconf (debconf translations), newt and
win32-loader

It means that all translation statistics for packages that were
previously in levels 3 to 5 will not be followed anymore by the D-I
framework. It of course *doesn't* mean that localization is abandoned
for those packages.

There might be a few remaining glitches, which I intend to fix in the
next days...

The D-I i18n documentation[4] has been adapted accordingly.