[D-I] Revived automated notification of changes to D-I "levels" files

After the move of D-I l10n scripts to d-i.debian.org, I forgot to move
the automated notifications that warn some translators when somethign
changes in one of the files for various D-I "levels", for their
language.

That script is now operational again. You should indeed have received
two successive mails: the first was notifying you of the "removal" of
all fiels (which is *not true*) and the second was notifying you of
the files coming back...