Re: [moodle-packaging] Intent to NMU moodle to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 07:27:29AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The moodle Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 511202 (and maybe other similar bugs).
> The i18n team is now hunting the very last bits of missing localization
> and your package went on our radar. You may have uploaded recently but,
> unfortunately for you, you then got *another* l10n bug report.
> So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I
> with an NMU intent...:-)
> Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)

We have a new package and it should be uploaded soon.  I hope it will be
uploaded before your deadline, but with the holidays it may not. In which
case, we're very happy for you to do an NMU and thanks very much for all
your work.

Cheers,
Penny

--