Re: Intent to NMU gnubg to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> The gnubg Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has pending
> bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes for po-debconf,
> namely bug number 528174 (and maybe other similar bugs).

> The i18n team is now hunting the very last bits of missing localization
> and your package went on our radar. You may have uploaded recently but,
> unfortunately for you, you then got *another* l10n bug report.

> So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I
> with an NMU intent...:-)

Please hold off for a bit.  I'm actively working on packaging a new
upstream version with a lot of other pending bug fixes, which includes all
the pending i18n bug fixes.  I've only not yet uploaded because I'm
running into an elusive bug in GtkGlExt and am trying to understand if
it's only affecting one system or is a more general problem.

I'll get something uploaded within the next couple of weeks, I promise.

Thanks for all your work on package translations!