Re: DDTP page doesn't work

Quoting Simon Paillard (simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr):

> Some news about this issue:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/10/msg00150.html
>
> Maybe Christian has some fresh news ?

No, sorry for this. We're waiting for a local change in Extremadura
datacenter. Our local contact there planned to go and do the change
"ASAP" but he lives a few dozens kilometers away from the city where
the machine is hosted and he has a daily job to do..:)

> > I've also asked a friend to support the project, so it would be a pity if
> > she resigned because of temporary problems.
>
> There are many other ways to help Debian: translating/proofreading
> website or documentation translation. More on
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianForNonCoderContributors
>
> > How often do you have this type of problems (I mean without access to
> > a web-page)?
>
> Fortunately, it's a quite rare issue, but this happen to be one week
> long now :-(

And the second time in a short timeframe.....:-(