Re: apt-cacher-ng 0.4-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package apt-cacher-ng

2009/10/24 Jonathan Wiltshire <debian@jwiltshire.org.uk>:
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> apt-cacher-ng. This opens an opportunity for new translations to be sent
> for that package.

I'm attempting a Swedish version, but the template seems slightly
invalid (at least, I can't give my resulting translation a test run):

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Type: select
#: ../apt-cacher-ng.templates:2001 ../apt-cacher-ng.templates:2002
msgid "Set up once"
msgstr "Ställ in en gång"

It works if I remove the duplicate "Type: select" and
"../apt-c...ates:2002", i.e., make it look like the other entries plus
"Default".

I'll put this on hold until I know how you want it.

Take care,

Martin