Re: gpsd 2.39-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package gpsd

Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello Bernd,
> On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 03:28:52PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
>> gpsd.
>
>> So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
>> contacted separately).
>
> Did you use the switch --languageteam (which is on by default?). Could
> you send me the German version?

yeah, I've used it, but one the last translators put a wrong mail address into
the file. I'll send it to the German team if I don't hear anything from Alwin
Meschede soon as he did the last translation and should have received de.po.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                             Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79