Console-setup debconf translations now included in D-I l10n framework

As we're getting closer and closer of switching the console setup
packages from kbd-config to console-setup, I included console-setup in
the "level 1" PO files for Debian Installer, as of today.

Existing translations (19 at the moment I did this) have been merged
into the sublevel 1-3 files. It means that languages that had both D-I
level 1 and console-setup translations complete....still have a D-I
level 1 that's complete.

To console-setup maintainers: please no longer accept translations
submitted through the BTS and commit them. Anyway, I will monitor them
and warn translators if that happens...as well as merge the proposed
files in D-I files.

To translators: please note that console-setup is using keyboard name
coming from xkeyboard-config. So, if "dpkg-reconfigure -plow
console-setup" is still showing some English strings even though
debconf translations are complete for your language, then probably
xkeyboard-config needs to be translated|completed.

However, that's another story as localizaton of xkeyboard-config is
done upstream and is actually managed through the Translation
Project. Those of you who know about the TP, you can already start
working on xkeyboard-config in it (please note that merging strings
from iso-codes ISO-3166 translations is a good idea as many strings
are indeed country names).

I'll send a specific note about xkeyboard-config in the upcoming
weeks. Stay tuned.