Re: Review in progress: gpsd debconf templates

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> The debconf templates for this package recently changed or were added.

Not exactly: gpsd just felt under my radar because I'm processing
packages with debconf templates, one by one (very slowly) ordered by
their popcon score.

> As a consequence, the Debian English localization team is proposing a
> complete review to the maintainer.

After talking with the maintainer, this is delayed for a few weeks as
he has plans to change the debconf templates.

So, I'd still recommend not focusing on that package's templates as
they will anyway change quite soon.