Re: (howto) adding better support for a specific language

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009, Holger Levsen wrote:

we just spoke about enhancing hebrew support in Debian Edu and I'd said I'd
write a small howto. Here it is, hebrew support is already there, but maybe
you can review the package list and also add yourself as the responsible
person ;-) (The responsible person thing is mainly used to be able to have
someone to ask questions or to ask to update the package list.)

Have you ever talked to the DDTP team whether hebrew support is possible?

Kind regards

       ANdreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de