Re: [D-I Manual] Stable update - String freeze / Call to update translations

On Thursday 23 April 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Friday 17 April 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> > The following 6 translations are now complete:
> > Chinese (simplified), Czech, French, German, Portuguese (PT), Russian
> And now also Italian.

Also complete now: Greek, Japanese and Swedish.
Current [1] status at: http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

Unless there are any surprise commits in the next 3 hours [2], that leaves
us with 9 translations updated and 6 not updated:
- Catalan
- Finnish
- Korean
- Portuguese (BR)
- Spanish
- Vietnamese

Although that's more translations missing than I'd like, I guess it's
enough to do the upload. Unless any translators speak up quickly and
request an extention to the deadline I'll start work on that tomorrow (in
12 hours or so).

My thanks as always to all translators who've responded to the call for
updates.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] Not yet updated for last commits for Greek and Japanese.
[2] Which is always possible for ca, es and pt_BR...