(forw) [noVAC] 20-24/4, Göttingen, Germany (SambaXP)

This was sent to debian-private (private channel for DDs) but that may
be of interest for non Debian developers living in that part of Germany.

----- Forwarded message from Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> -----

Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:45:29 +0200
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
To: debian-private@lists.debian.org
Subject: [noVAC] 20-24/4, Göttingen, Germany (SambaXP)

I'll be attending the SambaXP conference in Göttingen, from Monday
20th to Friday 24th.

(even more ambitious: I plan to give a talk there, for once *not*
about i18n, which is kinda scary for me..:-))

I should be available for spätzlesigning for one of the evenings,
except Thursday 23th (conference party). I'll have a car so I can
drive to neighbour places as long as the distance is not above 94km
(hint).

As the car has more than one seat, I may be able to drive it with
other DDs, for instance those who could be attending the very same
conference (hint hint).

--

----- End forwarded message -----