Re: Debian-user-french list footer and general thought on translating list footers

Le dimanche 01 mars 2009 à 14:20 +0100, Luca Bruno a écrit :
> Julien Valroff scrisse:
>
> > Would it be possible to get the footer of the debian-user-french
> > list translated into French (currently in English)?
> >
> > It would actually be a good opportunity to get this footer
> > translated for all the debian-user-xxx lists?
> >
> > Maybe this has already been proposed, but I could not find any
> > related post.
>
> This is already being done for some lists (ie. all italian ones), see
> for reference http://bugs.debian.org/350712
> I think that this is also the right procedure to request it.

Thanks for your quick answer. I will open a wishlist bug ASAP and ask to
French translators to propose a translation.

Cheers,
Julien

http://www.april.org

Rejoignez maintenant plus de 4 000 personnes, associations, entreprises
et collectivités qui soutiennent notre action