Re: Call for translations: Release announcement

2009/2/11 Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org>:
> lenny. There are no changes in the content planed any more, only
> corrections for spelling, grammar and maybe style,

There is a mistake in the architecture list
"Sun SPARC (sparc), HP Alpha (alpha), Motorola/IBM PowerPC (powerpc),
Intel IA-32 (i386), IA-64 (ia64), HP PA-RISC (hppa), MIPS (mips,
mipsel), ARM (arm, armel), IBM S/390 (s390), and AMD64 and Intel EM64T
(amd64)"

Intel IA-32 (i386) => Intel x86 (i386)

-Praveen
--