Pootle status

Hi everyone :)

What is the status of our Pootle server? It looks good, it works, but is it still only being used for testing, or are those the current files?

I ask because the Debian Installer is shown as 71% complete for my language, where it is actually 100% complete (I love those round numbers ;) ).

While I'm asking about D-I stats, our 100% is only 99% according to the D-I status pages, due to an untranslated string in win32-loader [1] which I can't find. The current vi.po in SVN is complete.

Do I need to correct this in some way?

Thankyou for your help. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/vi.txt