Re: emacspeak 28.0-5: Please translate debconf PO for the package emacspeak

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Christian,
> On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 06:20:16PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> > emacspeak. This opens an opportunity for new translations to be sent
> > for that package.
>
> A quick view on debian-l10n-english showed that emacspeak-ss has been
> reviewed also (and funnily our debconf tracker only shows that
> packagenot the one withouth -ss). Can we start working on that one,
> too, or are you going to issue a dedicated call?

It uses the same templates. So, to avoid duplicate work, I will re-use
the emacspeak templates in the bug report I'll send for emacspeak-ss

I still sent notices of "Smith reviews" for emacspeak-ss in order for
you, translators, to avoid sending separate translations for that
package

One feature we are missing, indeed, on the general tracking pages for
po-debconf (http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/*) is something
tracking possible Smith reviews on a given package. I talked about
this with Nicolas at the Extremadura meeting and we'll see if we can
enhance things.