Re: [D-I Manual] Please check that your translation of preseed.po is complete and correct!

Miguel Figueiredo un jour écrivit:
Hello all,

with your script i've just spotted and fixed a few typos (like
"assword" :)
Very helpfull indeed.

I still have one doubt, and I haven't corrected it yet:

-"#d-i grub-installer/password-crypted password [MD5 hash]"
+"#d-i grub-installer/password-crypted password [hash MD5]"

the latter sounds better in Portuguese... I bet also the same for other latin languages...

I confirm that it also sound much more natural in French, as it is the same word order than the translation "somme de contrôle MD5".

> Anyone care to comment?

The previous spelling of the word "password" was quite interesting, though maybe not suitable for corporate use :o)

Simon Valiquette