Re: [D-I Manual] Please check that your translation of preseed.po is complete and correct!

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 06:02:57PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> I've also added support in the script for checking preconfiguration
> settings that have line continuations.
> This shows a new item for Finnish which puzzled me a bit until I saw that
> the translation misses the first line of the setting...
> Excellent!

Indeed. I could not see what was wrong either, so good thing You
mentioned that missing first line.

Good work with check-preseed script. It really helps to have a script
check stuff that makes my brain go all woozy if I try to check myself.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi