Next upload 2008-11-17 (dpkg 1.14.23)

Hi,

So, with the RC and some important bugs fixed now, we'll be preparing a
release targetting this next monday.

For translators:

I'm sorry but I had to add a new string due to the RC bug. On the other
hand it should rarely be seen so it's not that important if you cannot
make it. In case the upload is too soon and you'd need some more days,
please tell, we can always delay it a bit. Updates should go either to
the lenny branch or to the BTS.

If there's still time after the upload and there's been several
translation updates we can always consider an additional upload.

thanks,
guillem