Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Nov 10)

Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> How come msgid has changed in welcome.po, but it is not marked fuzzy?
> Durn thing done took me serious thinking to figure out why I get this
> error:

My guess is that it _was_ marked fuzzy at some point, that you missed the
change and just unfuzzied it (or that there was some other change in the
same string and you missed the change in the URL).

Recently I removed the definition of the entity, which caused the build
failure.

You can verify which of us is correct by examining the history of the file
in SVN :-)

Cheers,
FJP