Re: schroot 1.2.1-1: Please translate the package schroot

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Roger, can you check this:
>

>> language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
>>   cs               231          31            25
>>   de               285           1             1
>>   en               287
>>   eu               287
>>   fr
>>   pt               287
>

> Apparently, French is mentioned bu podebconf-report-po could not find
> stats for it.
>
> As Nicolas François just completed the translation and sent it to the
> BTS, I think that things are OK but I'd prefer some double check.

The translation did get recoded from UTF-8 to ISO-8859-1 in the mail.
However, Nicolas mailed me a proper UTF-8 version today, which I have
now committed.  Perhaps this caused the blank line?

I just tried running podebconf-report-po again (without sending the
mails), and this time fr shows 287 translated strings, so it now looks
OK.

Regards,
Roger

--