Re: : Please translate the man pages for debconf

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> Is this still an issue for lenny (given the freeze) or rather lenny+1?
> If the answer for the former question is yes, when would be that
> deadline? Maybe some teams could send in an partial translation at
> least.

That translation is meant for lenny. Joey Hess just uploaded debconf
and we can expect him (or me, actually) to upload it once or twice
until the release.

Let's say we coul dtarget an upload during the first weeks of June,
then a "final one" in late July.

But, the closer will be the release, the more there will be l10n
updates to do and one cannot expect /me to track all such things to
remind maintainers they could do yet another upload..