Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the ifupdown package

Hi,

On Monday 28 April 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the ifupdown Debian
> package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation
> update in the BTS.

> Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
> for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
> against the ifupdown package so I can incorporate them in the build.
>
> The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Thursday, May
> 08, 2008. If you are not in time you can always send your translation to
> the BTS.

The bug #428084 actually suggests dropping the debconf template altogether. So
don't use your time working on this unless Christian confirms a change of
plans.

Cheers,
Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)