Please translate debconf PO for the package fwsnort

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
fwsnort.

The package only contains the French translations, and thus I will
contact debian-l10n-french myself.

Please only send the translations directly to me and not as wishlist
bug reports, as the package is not yet in Debian.

Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:45:00 +0200.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

--
Franck Joncourt
http://debian.org - http://smhteam.info/wiki/
Fingerprint : C10E D1D0 EF70 0A2A CACF 9A3C C490 534E 75C0 89FE
# fwsnort - Snort-to-iptables rule translator.
# Copyright (C) 2008
# This file is distributed under the same license as the fwsnort package.
# Franck Joncourt <franck.mail@dthconnex.com>, 2008.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: fwsnort 1.0.5\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: fwsnort@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-10-21 22:47+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description