Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of clamav to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Stephen Gran (sgran@debian.org):

> Thanks as always for watching these things so carefully.  We (that is,
> the new pkg-clamav team, cc'ed) have an upload in pending state right
> now, while we discuss whether to try to hold out for an expected bug-fix
> point release.  we will make sure the upload gets done before November.
>
> Cheers, and don't hesitate to give us a poke if we look like we're being
> tardy :)

OK. I take this as "I have time to launch a 7-days translation update
round"....

Please let me know in case you intend to upload earlier so that I can
shorten the deadline given to translators