Re: Intent to NMU caudium to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:

ok, we'll do it as you suggest , so do you got a patch taht you've checked or shall I use my patch?

Since I'm swedish I could have a look at it (ashamed that I've not done this already :-( ).

Quoting Henrik Andreasson (caudium@han.pp.se):