Announce of the upcoming NMU for the spong package

Dear maintainer of spong and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the spong Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in two
weeks, so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
ca cs de fr nl pt sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: ca vi

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the spong package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Sunday, October 19, 2008. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Monday, October 13, 2008   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Monday, October 13, 2008       : send this notice
 Sunday, October 19, 2008       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Monday, October 20, 2008       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/2-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Wednesday, October 22, 2008       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: waja@cyconet.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-12-17 11:58+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../spong-common.templates:1001
msgid "Host that will be your spong server: "
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../spong-server.templates:1001
msgid "Please take a look at /etc/default/spong-server"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../spong-server.templates:1001
msgid ""
"An init script for starting spong-server, but by default nothing is started."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../spong-server.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Firstly modify /etc/spong according to your needs, and change the run_spong "
"variable in /etc/default/spong-server if you wish it to start on bootup."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../spong-www.templates:1001
msgid "Do you wish to install plugins that create RRD charts ?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../spong-www.templates:1001
msgid ""
"The spong-rrd plugins can create spong charts based on load avarages, number "
"of users and disk usages that clients report."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../spong-www.templates:1001
msgid ""
"After to plugins have been installed and clients have reported in, you have "
"to run the spong-rrd script to create necessary HTML files. See /usr/share/"
"doc/spong-www/README-rrd.gz for details."
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Choices
#: ../spong-www.templates:2001
msgid "apache, apache-ssl, apache-perl, apache2"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../spong-www.templates:2002
msgid "The web server you would like to reconfigure automatically:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../spong-www.templates:2002
msgid ""
"If you do not select a web server to reconfigure automatically, spong-www "
"will not be usable until you reconfigure your webserver to enable it. In "
"order for the web server to return spong's gifs and charts, some redirects "
"need to be defined."
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../spong-www.templates:2002
msgid ""
"The redirects to be added would make the spong charts appear under /spong on "
"your web server. If you have chosen to install the RRD plugins, RRD charts "
"will appear under /spong/rrd and CGI execution will be allowed under /var/"
"lib/spong/rrd/www."
msgstr ""