Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of torrentflux to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> The torrentflux Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 492061 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about that bug. If there's a
chance of getting the new translation into Lenny, then I will submit
the upload this weekend.

> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> That will just require a few days.

I'm not sure if this is necessary, as this package had a translation
round not too long ago in June, and there have been no changes to the
translatable strings since then. But, if you think it is worthwhile, I
am happy to wait a few days.

Thanks,
Cameron