Re: sl-modem 2.9.11~20080817-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package sl-modem

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> Hmmm, did you send the call for updates to translation teams as well,
> ie did you use the "--languageteam" switch of podebconf-report-po ?

Hmmm, you did. Sorry for suggesting the opposite, I missed the mail to
the French team, initially.

I sent the update for French, mumbling, as the fuzzying you did
was...mostly useless, imho (bracketed comments are less useful now
that there is a way to put translator comments elsewhere in po-debconf
PO files).

It should indeed be easy to re-pick translations from the "obsolete"
part at the end of PO files....where you already have "translations"
for "USA".