Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of apt-listchanges to fix pending l10n bugs

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 06:07:42AM +0000, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The apt-listchanges Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for localization, namely bug number 469248 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Hmm, unless there are other bugs, I'll do it. I've neglected
apt-listchanges for too long, and it needs a bit of my care.

Thanks for the heads up though. I'll have a package ready this week
(maybe only during the week-end, but I assume it's okayish).

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit