multiple entries for same Description-md5 in Translation-* files

        Hi!

 I just noticed that there are multiple entries with the same
Description-md5 in the Translation-de file and expect that there is a
more general (mis)feature here with generating that files:

#v+
Package: adun.app
Description-md5: 500c03c09bf7da3bed13f71bc43ccb74
Description-de: Molekularsimulator für GNUstep
 Dies ist ein neues, erweiterbares Molekularsimulationsprogramm, das auch
 Analysefähigkeiten und Datenverwaltung beinhaltet.
 .
  Web-Seite: http://diana.imim.es/Adun

Package: adun.app
Description-md5: 6d7a4abec35bfeb2f74ed1e267493fc1
Description-de: Molekularsimulator für GNUstep
 Dies ist ein neues, erweiterbares Molekularsimulationsprogramm, das auch
 Analysefähigkeiten und Datenverwaltung beinhaltet.

Package: adun.app
Description-md5: 6d7a4abec35bfeb2f74ed1e267493fc1
Description-de: Molekularsimulator für GNUstep
 Dies ist ein neues, erweiterbares Molekularsimulationsprogramm, das auch
 Analysefähigkeiten und Datenverwaltung beinhaltet.
#v-

 This is just an example, almost all packages are like this. I expect
the reason to be that there are three entries here: One for the
description from stable, one for the description from testing, and one
for the one from unstable. No further check is done wether they differ
(and thus have different md5 sums) or not.

 I guess there can get quite some space be saved here:

#v+
rhonda@edna:~$ grep ^Description-md5 \
        ftp.at.debian.org_debian_dists_sid_main_i18n_Translation-de| \
        wc -l
7922
rhonda@edna:~$ grep ^Description-md5 \
        ftp.at.debian.org_debian_dists_sid_main_i18n_Translation-de| \
        sort -u| wc -l
6854
#v-

 Down by 13.5%.