Re: German and French reach 100% for po-debconf in unstable

Hello Christian,
On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 06:47:58AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> On August 22nd, both German and French languages reached 100%
> completeness for po-debconf translations in unstable (not counting
> Debian Installer packages, handled in a specific way) [1].
>
> For German, this is the very first time this happens and the German
> l10n team deserves congratulations for that achievement.

For the German team I'd like to add that this was only possible due to
the tireless efforts of Christian to actually get the translations
into Debian. I would not wonder if he'd run out of disk space for all
the 18n NMUs he did and monitored afterwards.

Or more bluntly:           Thank you!

Greetings

             Helge