Announce of the upcoming NMU for the ocfs2-tools package

Dear maintainer of ocfs2-tools and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the ocfs2-tools Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in two
weeks, so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
cs de es eu fi fr gl nl pt pt_BR ru sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the ocfs2-tools package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Wednesday, September 03, 2008. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Friday, August 22, 2008   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Thursday, August 28, 2008       : send this notice
 Wednesday, September 03, 2008       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Thursday, September 04, 2008       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/2-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Saturday, September 06, 2008       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: ender@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-08-22 01:25+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:1001
msgid "Would you like to start an OCFS2 cluster (O2CB) at boot time?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:2001
msgid "Name of the cluster to start at boot time:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:3001
msgid "O2CB heartbeat threshold:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:3001
msgid ""
"The O2CB heartbeat threshold sets up the maximum time in seconds that a node "
"awaits for an I/O operation. After it, the node \"fences\" itself, and you "
"will probably see a crash."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:3001
msgid "It is calculated as the result of: (threshold - 1) x 2."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:3001
msgid "Its default value is 7 (12 seconds)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:3001
msgid ""
"Raise it if you have slow disks and/or crashes with kernel messages like:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:4001
msgid "O2CB idle timeout:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:4001
msgid ""
"The O2CB idle timeout (expressed in milliseconds) is the time before a "
"network connection is considered dead."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:4001
msgid ""
"Its default value is 10000 (10 seconds) and the minimum recommended value is "
"5000 (5 seconds)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:5001
msgid "O2CB keepalive delay:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:5001
msgid ""
"The O2CB keepalive delay (expressed in milliseconds) is the maximum time "
"before a keepalive package is sent."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:5001
msgid ""
"Its default value is 5000 (5 seconds) and the minimum recommended value is "
"1000 (1 second)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:6001
msgid "O2CB reconnect delay:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:6001
msgid ""
"The O2CB reconnect delay (expressed in milliseconds) is the minimum time "
"between connection attempts."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ocfs2-tools.templates:6001
msgid "Its default and recommended minimum value is 2000 (2 seconds)."
msgstr ""