Re: Intent to NMU ttf-mathematica4.1 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:10:07 -0300, Christian Perrier wrote:

> The ttf-mathematica4.1 Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 483417 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Sorry for my laziness.  Note, in Japan, last half of July
is a season of examination for the first half of an academic
year and I'm a bit busy until about middle of August.

> The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with it
> or if I don't receive any answer in 10 days) is roughly the following:

Okay.

> If you intent to upload yourself, please notify me so that I interrupt
> the process on my side. Please also don't upload without a discussion
> with me. Some translators might send a few new translations and I can handle
> a round of translation updates for you. Really, don't upload silently...:-)

At present, I'm not sure which is better for you, an upload
by me or by your team.  I don't have any strong preference
for either.  Anyway, this is only short notification.

Thanks for your contribution.

Regards,			2008-8-18(Mon)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>